The end of a year is a special moment.
A moment to reflect on what we have learned and to close a cycle. A moment to let go of old emotional baggage and to start the next year lighter.
A momnet to take a break and to immerse ourselves in the full trust that life will continue offering beautiful moments.
In this retreat, we offer a space to say goodbye to 2020 near the sea, enjoying the calm and the nature. Without hustle and bustle, parties or social commitments. With a open heart and the willingness to share and to absorb the benefits of yoga, meditation and healthy eating.
We will share the practice we love, a gentle yoga practice that brings you back to yourself, to relax and to manage what you are living with equanimity. We will take care of everyone with attention, favoring that the practice adapts to your moment and your body responds with lightness and gratitude.
We will dive deep into meditation practice and guided relaxation, without effort, understanding that the mind is a powerful instrument that can be at our service, when we direct our attention to places of stillness.
You will learn to connect to your center when you need it. You will return home with tools to start a new year with more strength and tranquility.
We will also have time for ourselves, for resting, walking along the beach, observing the sea, the sunsets and the stars and absorbing the magic of this wonderful place.
Each day includes:
• Yoga for everyone: asana practice to revitalize, strengthen and empower your body. A more dynamic practice will be combined with yin type classes, where we will learn to feel and meditate on the postures.
• Conscious breathing or pranayama to bring clarity to your mind. Some practices will take place outdoors.
• Guided and silent meditation.
• Guided relaxation and energy therapy.
• Connection with nature: excursions to natural spaces, practising to observe the beauty of simplicity, to enjoy and to charge ourselves with the energy of the elements.