Booking and payment policy:
– To book and secure your place, we request a 250 € deposit.
– You can press the blue button below “Book your place”, fill in your data and pay the deposit online. Before paying, you can include our discount code: SHAMAEARLYBIRD. If you are one of the first 6 people to book, a discount of 80 euros will apply automatically.
– Once the payment is made, your place will be reserved (you will recieve a confirmation email)
– The balance should be paid before August 15, 2021.
– If you come alone and want to stay in a double room, you will share with a person of the same gender.
IMPORTANT: We cannot guarantee that you will have a roommate (sometimes we are odd or there aren’t people of the same gender who request a shared room).
In the unlikely event that there isn’t any other person of the same gender whom you can share the room with, you can have the room for your own but you will be requested to pay the price of a single room.
Special covid19 cancelation policy:
– If cancellation takes place before July 15, you will receive a full refund.
– If cancellation takes place between July 15 and August 15, the total amount will be refunded, less the deposit.
-If cancellation takes place after August 15, you won’t receive any refund but you could keep the 50% of your payment in a voucher for a future retreat. The voucher could be used for 2 years in any of our retreats.
– At any moment, you could hand your booking over to some other person (friend, relative, colleague…etc), who would like to join the retreat and stay in the same type of bedroom.
– If due to the COVID19 health crisis, new measures were decreed that would prevent the retreat from being carried out, the full amount paid would be refund.
– In the unlikely event that the retreat has to be canceled for another reason, the full amount paid will also be refund.
– Your personal expenses, such as flight tickets or any other cost that isn’t paid directly to us, won’t be refund.
Most travelling insurances covers all your expenses (flight tickets, the payment of the retreat, accomodations cost if you stay before or after the retreat in Portugal, etc), if you have to cancel your trip because you or a close relative get positive in covid19 before the trip. They are unexpensive and they could be a good option to insure your trip.
Any questions? Write us: email@example.com